- Class of 1971 Here’s a shout out to fellow Sea Hawks from the class of ’71 reunion committee: “Just want to share that our tentative date for our 50th class reunion will be November 13, 2021. Of course all is subject to the ongoing current situation. Please reach out and follow our facebook page at RUHS Class of 1971 50th Reunion for continued updates and details as they become available. Let’s all try to reach out to our fellow classmates to make this a great event!!”
- Class of 1970 50-year Reunion is officially postponed until sometime this year at a yet to be determined date & time. Contact David ‘Mike’ Sheerin for more information
- Class of 1960 60-year Reunion has been postponed until later this year. Contact Barbara (Lallou) Amstadter to help with alternate plans
- Site Notifications: There was a problem with the update form that has been resolved. The update and email relay services are up-and-runnung so please use them to keep you info current or to contact lost friends. Please let us know if you run into any other issues or find broken links by emailing Website Issue to RedondoUnionAlumni@gmail.com. It will help us to keep the website error free.
- RUHS PTSA: Here’s a copy of the January 3rd RUHS PTSA Newsletter to give you a picture of the activities at our High School
- RUHS Archives: For information on the RUHS Archives and the Alumni House, visit the Redondo High School Archives page on facebook
- RBUSD: Follow this link to keep up with the Redondo Beach Unified School District COVID-19 Updates
2020 Scholarship Winners!
As is our annual duty and the real reason the Association was formed, the Alumni Scholarship Committee had the pleasure to give out this year’s Alumni Association Scholarship Awards to six well qualified RUHS students. Congratulations to Alana Galvan, Jessica Golding, Ashlee Lamason, Diego Sanchez, Fernando Sanchez, and Giselle Sanchez. We wish each of you well on your road to success! Read more ›
2020-21 Board members!
At the General Membership Meeting September 20th, 2019, a new slate of nominees were voted on and installed to the 2020 Association Board of Directors. They are: President Chris Anderson (’69); Vice-President Chuck O’Sullivan (’69); Secretary Ana [Gomez] Araujo, (’73); and Treasurer Patty [O’Sullivan] Mintun (’71). Outgoing President, Augie Granier (’81), became our Parliamentarian.
Read more ›