- COVID-19 Update: It’s that time of year for the Alumni Association to elect its 2021 Board members. Due to the current pandemic constraints, our annual meeting on campus has had to be cancelled. We are currently discussing methods to include as many alumni as possible in this year’s election process and will be posting our decision here in the coming weeks. We will make out decision by October 1st, 2020, and post our notification soon thereafter. Be Safe! Go Sea Hawks — remember to be Leaders!
- Class of 1970 50-year Reunion is officially postponed until 2021 at a yet to be determined date & time. Contact Mike Sheerin for more information
- Class of 1960 60-year Reunion will not be held this year. Contact Barbara (Lallou) Amstadter to help with alternate plans
- Alumni Directory 1905-2019 There are still a few of the latest edition of our directory available. Contact us at Directory Purchase to get your copy if you haven’t already
- Site Update: We believe we’ve resolved all the issues that developed after the last WordPress update. Please let us know if you run into any other issues by emailing Website Issue to RedondoUnionAlumni@gmail.com
What's New Inside!
- COVID-19 Update: Here’s a copy of the August 23rd RUHS PTSA Newsletter to give you a picture of the activities at our High School
- COVID-19 Update: RUHS Archives and the Alumni House will remain closed until further notice. Visit the Redondo High School Archives page on facebook for more details
- Follow this link to keep up with the Redondo Beach Unified School District COVID-19 Updates – RBUSD schools opened August 26th to online (distance) learning
2020 Scholarship Winners!
As is our annual duty and the real reason the Association was formed, the Alumni Scholarship Committee had the pleasure to give out this year’s Alumni Association Scholarship Awards to six well qualified RUHS students. Congratulations to Alana Galvan, Jessica Golding, Ashlee Lamason, Diego Sanchez, Fernando Sanchez, and Giselle Sanchez. We wish each of you well on your road to success! Read more ›
2020 Board members!
At the General Membership Meeting September 20th, 2019, a new slate of nominees were voted on and installed to the 2020 Association Board of Directors. They are: President Chris Anderson (’69); Vice-President Chuck O’Sullivan (’69); Secretary Ana [Gomez] Araujo, (’73); and Treasurer Patty [O’Sullivan] Mintun (’71). Outgoing President, Augie Granier (’81), became our Parliamentarian.
Read more ›