- COVID-19 Update: Last October was that time of year for the Alumni Association to elect its 2021 Board members. Due to the pandemic constraints, our annual meeting on campus was cancelled. Subsequently, we are discussing ways to remedy the situation. When we know, we’ll let you know. In the meantime, Go Sea Hawks! Be Safe and remember to be Leaders!
- Class of 1971 Your 50-year Reunion is coming! Still no word whether RUHS will be able to host something at the school this year but you should be sure your contact information is current. Go to the Class of 1971 List and find your record. Use the Update Button to be sure you are contacted with Reunion information
- Class of 1970 50-year Reunion is officially postponed until 2021 at a yet to be determined date & time. Contact Mike Sheerin for more information
- Class of 1960 60-year Reunion will not be held this year. Contact Barbara (Lallou) Amstadter to help with alternate plans
- Alumni Directory 1905-2019 We are down to a very limited few of the latest edition of our directory available. Contact us at Directory Purchase to get your copy if you haven’t already
- Site Notifications: Please let us know if you run into any issues by emailing Website Issue to RedondoUnionAlumni@gmail.com. It will help us to keep the website error free.
- COVID-19 Update: Here’s a copy of the January 3rd RUHS PTSA Newsletter to give you a picture of the activities at our High School
- COVID-19 Update: For information on the RUHS Archives and the Alumni House, visit the Redondo High School Archives page on facebook
- Follow this link to keep up with the Redondo Beach Unified School District COVID-19 Updates
2020 Scholarship Winners!
As is our annual duty and the real reason the Association was formed, the Alumni Scholarship Committee had the pleasure to give out this year’s Alumni Association Scholarship Awards to six well qualified RUHS students. Congratulations to Alana Galvan, Jessica Golding, Ashlee Lamason, Diego Sanchez, Fernando Sanchez, and Giselle Sanchez. We wish each of you well on your road to success! Read more ›
2020 Board members!
At the General Membership Meeting September 20th, 2019, a new slate of nominees were voted on and installed to the 2020 Association Board of Directors. They are: President Chris Anderson (’69); Vice-President Chuck O’Sullivan (’69); Secretary Ana [Gomez] Araujo, (’73); and Treasurer Patty [O’Sullivan] Mintun (’71). Outgoing President, Augie Granier (’81), became our Parliamentarian.
Read more ›