- CLASS OF 1970 Your 50th reunion is finally going to happen! Get ready! Go! August 28th head to the West End Racquet & Health Club. All the planning, persistence and hard work are finally going to pay off! Let everyone know it’s a done deal, fingers crossed. You can contact the Reunion Committee on facebook at RUHS Class of 1970 50th Reunion to be sure they have your correct information. For schedule, cost and all the details Read more »
- CLASS OF 1971 Your 50th Reunion is on track for November 13th at the King Harbor Yacht Club, so please save that date! Download Reunion Flyer here. You may also contact the reunion committee through their facebook page, RUHS Class of 1971 50th Reunion, or email The RUHS Class of ’71 Reunion Planning Committee. And please share with all classmates you know to get the word out. To get all the details Read more »
- CLASS OF 2001 Mani Escobar asks, “Will there be a 20th reunion this year?” Is anyone thinking the same thing? If you are, if you’re interested, or have already started planning one, let us know at Alumni Reunions. The Association can help get you started planning with lists and tips. The 20th is definitely a milestone so don’t let it pass you by!
- RBUSD SCHOOLS Have Reopened! Read what Dr. Steven Keller, RBUSD Superintendent of Schools, says in this COVID-19 March 30th Update
- RUHS PTSA: Here’s a copy of the May 16th Newsletter to let you in on the activities at our High School
- RUHS Archives: For information on the RUHS Archives and the Alumni House, visit the Redondo High School Archives page on facebook
2020 Scholarship Winners!
As is our annual duty and the real reason the Association was formed, the Alumni Scholarship Committee had the pleasure to give out this year’s Alumni Association Scholarship Awards to six well qualified RUHS students. Congratulations to Alana Galvan, Jessica Golding, Ashlee Lamason, Diego Sanchez, Fernando Sanchez, and Giselle Sanchez. We wish each of you well on your road to success! Read more ›
2020-21 Board members!
At the General Membership Meeting September 20th, 2019, a new slate of nominees were voted on and installed to the 2020 Association Board of Directors. They are: President Chris Anderson (’69); Vice-President Chuck O’Sullivan (’69); Secretary Ana [Gomez] Araujo, (’73); and Treasurer Patty [O’Sullivan] Mintun (’71). Outgoing President, Augie Granier (’81), became our Parliamentarian.
Read more ›